The hospital is the Central Health Insurance Administration Universal Health Insurance Special Hospital, as long as you are eligible for examination, welcome to the hospital health check.
Ą°Please refer to the "Adult health check-up Note" annex below.
Service object (with health insurance status):
1. Once every 3 years for persons over 40 years of age to 64 years of age.
2. For those over 65 years of age, the health check up allowance is granted once each year.
3. For polio patients over the age of 35, the subsidy is granted once a year.
4. For persons who have reached the age of 40 to 60 (under 61 years of age) and are indigenous, once health check up allowance a lifetime. (The household register must be presented for verification by the hospital before it can be subsidized)
5. Those born after 1966 years (including 55 years) and who have reached the age of 45 may receive subsidy of 1 hepatitis B and C screening once a lifetime.
Service hours: Monday to Friday 8:00-11:00 am / 1:00-3:30 pm
Processing method: no reservation, need to carry a health insurance card to let us first check it to confirm whether the identity meets the conditions of service.
Charge: Under 70 years old to pay registration fee of 100 NT (holiday Saturday opening day for 120 NT).
1. Be sure to carry a health insurance card (the first phase of the card, we have to to log it into the system of National Health Insurance Administration. ) and ID card on the day of the inspection.
2. Please on an empty stomach for 8 hours before examination (drink a small amount of water is ok, if you have hypertension medicine, please take it as usual).
3. You can back to the Health Manager Center to get the report one week after the check.And be sure to carry a health insurance card (requiring the second phase of the card to be logged into the system of National Health Insurance Administration )
4. If the subject under inspection is repeated or over-administered, the cost of the subject shall be borne by the health check up subject.
5. On weekdays, Monday to Friday under the age of 40 wants to apply this set of adult preventive health services to apply the cost of self-funded inspection of 965 NT, registration fee of 100 NT, a total of 1065 NT. (If you want to add B, C hepatitis screening will be added 500 NT.)
6. The holiday on Saturday, under the age of 40 to apply this set of adult preventive health services to apply the cost of self-funded testing costs 965 NT , registration fee of 120 NT, a total of 1085 NT. (If you want to add B, C hepatitis screening will be added 500 NT)
Service mode: This service project needs to be completed in two stages according to the regulations.
1. Physical examination: personal and family history, height, weight, vision, oral examination, blood pressure, waist circumference, BMI, depression test and physician examination.
2. Blood test: SGOT, SGPT, creatinine, blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides, high and low density lipoprotein.
(People born after 1966 years and over 45 years of age can perform hepatitis B surface antigen and hepatitis C antibodies once in a lifetime)
3. Urine test: urine protein.
1. Come back to get the report one week after the examination, and the doctor will explain the results of the examination report and health consultation.
2. Be sure to bring a health insurance card to the health care center counter will log the card in the system of the National Health Insurance Administration to complete the second phase of the Health Insurance Bureau login.
Please click on me - refer to the details of adult preventive health care