The clinic is located on the first and second floor of the outpatient building. There are 25 departments distribute to 39 clinics, including gastroenterology, cardiology, rheumatology, nephrology, family medicine, joint family medicine, neurology, endocrinology, obstetrics and gynecology, dermatology, psychiatry, urology, Chinese-medicine, rehabilitation, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, pediatrics, general surgery, orthopedics, dentistry and nutritional consultation.
Outpatient building first floor: gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology, cardiology, rheumatology, nephrology, family medicine, joint family medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics, dentistry and nutrition consultation.
Outpatient building second floor: dermatology, psychiatry, urology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, Chinese-medicine.
There are 30 clinics on the average of daily number, with an average of about 1600 to 1800 patients per day.
Response to public needs, we have night clinics including internal medicine, Chinese- medicine, surgery, orthopedics, psychiatry, gynecology, rehabilitation, dentistry, urology, ophthalmology, home medicine.
1. Provide a variety of counseling services, including adult health counseling, diabetes counseling, nutrition counseling, and smoking and areca cessation, etc.
2. In order to strengthen the service of the public, besides opening up the computer voice appointment registration, implement the digital calling system in October 2008. The public can see the progress of the consultation numbers at home. People who cannot use the network platform can call to the information desk. They will make a reservation for the patients, so that they can reduce waiting time.
3. Outpatient consultation comprehensive used by computer equipment. PACS system was full use in 2008, images can be transmit immediately, and report can transmit to computer immediately. Patients are satisfied with the speed of transmission of inspection report and reduced waiting time.
4. We set up smoking cessation clinics, special clinics for breast surgery, clinics for sexual dysfunction, weight loss clinics for Chinese medicine, and for the identification of hearing impairments.
5. We provide child vaccination and refrigeration management, international tourism vaccination, adult preventive injections (like chickenpox, hepatitis B, Japanese encephalitis) and include influenza vaccines for the elderly.
6. The medical waiting area is assisted by volunteers to measure blood pressure.
7. Application for diagnosis, identification of physical and mental disabilities, application for foreign guardianship.
8. Health education film will broadcast in fixed time.
9. Outpatient group health education hold in fixed time. (Twice a weeks in the internal medicine waiting area).
10. Regularly monitor satisfaction to understand the needs of the publics and improve the quality of service.
11. Special holiday activities, community consultation business are held from time to time: hypertension and blood glucose screening in community, sub-child cervical smear examination, breast screening, dental care, cigarette and areca prevention and control.