Our ward mainly belongs to the pediatric, obstetrics and gynecology. Including: obstetrics and gynecology wards, pediatric wards, labor room, delivery room, postpartum recovery room, baby room, neonatal obsevation room and neonatal intensive care unit. Pediatric patients is mainly under 18 years old among children and adolescent. Obstetrics and gynecology specializes in gynecology diseases, cancer screening, pap smear test is also be serviced.
Ą°Our ward offer those following services:
1. Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: Infants with severe diseases.
2. Neonatal Observation Room: the care of the newborn within three months of birth.
3. Baby room: Newborn care.
4. Delivery Room: vaginal dilivery, caesarean section.
5. Obstetrics and Gynecology Ward: gynecological diseases, prenatal, postpartum care, and tocolysis.
6. Pediatric wards: Common diseases as pneumonia, bronchitis, gastroenteritis, tonsillitis and sepsis in children and adolescent.
1. One head nurse.
2. 13 registered nurses.
3. One nursing aide
4. One Secretary.
Our hospital is responsibility for the perinatal emergency referral of newborns from clinics and high-risk pregnancy for the emergency medical care hospital in Keelung.
Our pediatrician provides numbers of high-quality ultrasound examinations for newborns (eg, brain, abdomen, kidney, heart ultrasound, etc.) and also has newborn hearing testing services.